Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Online Apply | Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme | Bihar Student Credit Card Status | Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana Government of Bihar, on 2nd October 2016 Launched, Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme to provide financial assistance to those students who are willing to pursue higher education. Under this scheme, the state government provides education loan of upto Rs. 4 Lakh to 10+2 passout students at 0% interest rate.
Documents required for Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
Following are the documents required to apply for Bihar Students Credit Card Scheme.
- (1). 10+2 Mark Sheet.
- (2). Resident Certificate
- (3). Selection Certificate from recognized Institute for Higher Education.
- (4). A detailed document of fee for higher education, issued by Institute.
- (5). PAN Card
- (6). Self-attested copies of application form with passport size photographs.
- (7). Last 6 Months Statements of Parents Bank account.
- (8). Form -16 and Family income certificate of last year.
- (9). Income Tax Return of last two years.
- (10). Other identification documents like AADHAR Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.